The Town of Petawawa has contracted The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires (Ottawa Division) to provide By-law and Parking Enforcement Services. Please contact the Commissionaires directly at 613-687-5536 ext. 2024 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following by-laws are under the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires scope:
- Property Standards By-law 146/2000;
- Parking By-law 257/2003;
- Noise By-law 368/06;
- Parks and Recreation Area By-law 359/06;
- Burning By-law 1196/18;
- Littering By-law 279/04;
- Waste Management By-law 303/04;
- Snow Removal By-law 683/11;
- Taxi By-law 314/04;
- Smoking By-law 835/13;
- Watering By-law 293/04; and
- Transient Traders By-law 559/09
To review any of these by-laws please go to the By-law listing section of our website.
For general by-law inquiries, you may contact the Town of Petawawa Municipal Office at the coordinates below: