The Petawawa Industrial Park consists of 44 acres of vacant land on Industrial Drive (off Black Bay Road) zoned General Industrial.
Industrial Park Site Features:
- Close to Garrison Petawawa and Chalk River Laboratories
- Just minutes from the Trans Canada Highway 17 and adjacent to the Pembroke & Area Airport
- Sites have hydro access at lot line
- Municipal water is available at lot line
- Municipal septic is not available - septic systems must be installed on lot
Purchase land in the Petawawa Industrial Park:
Petawawa Council has available land in the Petawawa Industrial Park and is accepting eligible offers at $10,000 per acre.
Here are some resource material interested parties should review if they wish to propose a development in the Industrial Park.
- Summary Process for Land Purchase in the Industrial Park (see attached file)
- Sample Offer Letter for Industrial Park (see attached file)
- Site Plan Approval Process
- Site Plan Application Guidelines
- Site Plan Application Document
- Concept Plan for the Industrial Park (see attached file)
|Summary Process to Purchase Lands in the Industrial Park||15.16KB|
|Sample Offer Letter for Industrial Park||9.98KB|
|Concept Plan for the Industrial Park||75.32KB|