The Petawawa Industrial Park consists of 44 acres of land on Industrial Drive (off Black Bay Road) zoned General Industrial. Many of the parcels of land on municipal roads has been purchased and is in various phases of development. A few lots do remain.
Industrial Park Site Features:
- Close to Garrison Petawawa and Chalk River Laboratories
- Just minutes from the Trans Canada Highway 17 and adjacent to the Pembroke & Area Airport
- Sites have hydro access at the lot line
- Municipal water is available at the lot line
- Municipal septic is not available - septic systems must be installed on the lot
Purchase land in the Petawawa Industrial Park:
Petawawa Council has available land in the Petawawa Industrial Park and is accepting eligible offers at $10,000 per acre.
Here is some resource material interested parties should review if they wish to propose a development in the Industrial Park.
|Summary Process to Purchase Lands in the Industrial Park||48.41KB|
|Sample Offer Letter for Industrial Park||10.88KB|
|Concept Plan for the Industrial Park||1.97MB|