The Town boasts a wealth of parks and trails within its limits.
Whether on foot or on bike Petawawa offers opportunities to get off the paved roads and find yourself surrounded by trees and fresh air at many of our trails or trails found in the surrounding area.
Grab the family and a picnic basket and spend the day by the water at Petawawa Point Beach or by the postcard perfect and picturesque Centennial Park encompassed by views of tree lines, the Laurentian Hills and the sounds of the rushing water of the Petawawa River. Find peace and tranquility in our neck of the woods!
The following parks have accessible play features:
- Briar Patch - 26P Briarwood Drive
- Centennial Park - 18P Park Drive
- Civitan Playland - 16 Civic Centre Road
- Enchanted Forest - 19 Earl Street
- Jack Pine - 286P Carla Street
- Kiddyland - 11 Norman Street
- Kramer's Korner - 40 Heritage Drive
- Turtle Park - 95 Syvan Drive
- Woodland Park - 30 Woodland Cresent