NOTICE: Petawawa Point Beach Rentals are now closed for the season, see you on the water next June!
Petawawa Point is usually open 7 days a week in July and August (closed if heavy rain, lightning, thunderstorms, etc.), and on weekends only starting mid-June. Stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and canoes are available for rent on site. Private and group lessons are available by appointment. All rentals include a boat, paddle, PFD, and water-safety kit. Please note that debit is the only acceptable form of payment. For information on accesible options at Petawawa Point to help ensure all can enjoy the river and beach please click here to be redirected to the accessibility part of our website.
- First come, first served (no reservations)
- Must be 19+ years to book (under 19 cannot book without an adult)
- MAX 1 person per SUP or Kayak; Max 2 per canoe
- June - open weekends
- July & August - open daily
- 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (last rental at 6:00 pm)
- The last day of rentals this season will be Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Rentals will not be available Saturday, August 12, 2023 (in support of the Water and Dirt Festival)
- $10.00/hour w/HST
- DEBIT ONLY
- $25/hour private
- $35/hour group of 2
- $50/hour family (up to 4)
- DEBIT ONLY