Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks & Canoes
Petawawa Point is usually open 7 days a week in July and August (closed if heavy rain, lightning, thunderstorms, etc.). Stand up paddle boards, kayaks and canoes are available for rent on site. Private and group lessons are available by appointment. All rentals include: boat, paddle, pfd, water-safety kit.
- First come, first served (no reservations)
- Must be 19+ years to book (under 19 cannot book without adult)
- MAX 1 person per SUP or Kayak; Max 2 per canoe
Days: check back for 2021
Hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (last rental at 6:00 pm)
- $7.50/hour w/HST
- $20/hour private
- $25/hour group of 2
- $40/hour family (up to 4)
For further information:
Covid-19 protocols - please review below and open the image on this page:
- Only 1 person will be served at a time.
- Customers should wash their hands prior to the rental.
- Staff will prepare all equipment and vessel and place in signed “PICK UP” area.
- The customer can pick up after staff have left the area.
- Upon return, customer is to drop off vessel in the signed “DROP OFF” area and return other equipment to side of rental building
- Staff will wash, rinse and hang dry all PFDs and sanitize paddles, safety kits and contact points on vessels.