The Community Services Department is offering Summer Day Camp in 2024. Online registraiton will open Thursday, March 21, at 9:00 am.
Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Extended Hours: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Kinder Camp Ages: 4-5
Jr. Camp: Ages 6-8
Sr. Camp: Ages 8-12
Kinder Camps will be at Norman Behnke
Jr. & Sr. Camps Petawawa Civic Centre – 16 Civic Centre Road
Beach Days (Jr. & Sr. Camps) – Petawawa Point Beach - 1073 island View Drive
$190.00/child for the week.
$15.00/week for extended before care
$15.00/week for extended after care
$30.00/week for extended before and after care
How to Register
ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT!
Register online and pay with a credit card. Follow the instructions below or watch our tutorial.
- Follow this link to create an online account.
- Click on "login" and choose "create account".
- If you are registering a child, make the account in their name. You must make separate accounts for each child.
- Wait for the confirmation email. Check your junk mail.
- Follow the link in the email and login.
- Choose the programs you want and add them to your cart.
- Go to the cart at the top of the page and make payment.
- Please note: if a program is in your cart it does not mean you are registered. Your spot could be taken if you do not complete the payment.
Please Note, in-person does not gurarantee you a spot. Paperwork is processes at the same time as online registration is occuring. Camp weeks may fill during the process. Full paymnet must be made for registration to be confirmed. Forms of paymet are cash, or debit. Credit Cards are only accepted through the online registration option. Credit cards cannot be processed in-person.
Come to the Community Services Department to fill out a paper form and complete payment in person. Debit, cash, and cheques (made out to the Town of Petawawa) are accepted. Credit cards are only accepted through the online registration option. Credit cards cannot be processed in-person.
Community Services Department
16 Civic Centre Rd, Petawawa
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Camp Policies and Information:
For all camp policies and information, please download the Summer Camp guide in the below Downloads section.
|Summer Camp Guide 2024 Town of Petawawa
|Accessible Format Summer Camp Guide 2023 Town of Petawawa