Programs & Registration
For your convenience, the Community Services office will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on October 6 and 7 to accept registrations outside of normal business hours.
- Fill out the program registration form below
- Email to the contact listed below or bring to our office in the Civic Centre at 16 Civic Centre Road.
- Come in to the office to pay (debit, cash or cheque only). Payment is required prior to participation.
- *Pre-registration is required for all programs.
Recreation Programming and COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
For the 2020-21 season, the Town of Petawawa is implementing select recreation programs during the Covid-19 pandemic using the Government of Ontario guidelines and with support and approval from the Renfrew County and District Health Unit. Programs will strictly follow guidelines found in the regulations found below.
4 – General compliance
14 – Facilities for outdoor sports and recreational fitness activities
24 – Tour and guide services
All sessions will offer:
- Small groups sizes under 10 participants per class
- Cleaning and sanitization of equipment before and after each session
- Hand washing areas at each location
- Social distancing while session is occurring
For questions and further details, please contact:
|Town of Petawawa - Program Registration Form||2.66MB|