Seasonal User Groups - WINTER
It's time to book! Seasonal ice requests are now being accepted by the Community Services Department for the 2020-21 winter season.
Seasonal user groups are asked to:
- review all relevant rental documents (linked below): Ice Allocation Policy and rental Terms and Conditions of Use. Rates & Fees for 2020-2021 will be posted after September 1, 2020.
- download and complete the applicable form(s) - ALL groups must complete FORM A
- submit by March 31, 2020 for seasonal priority
Forms - please TYPE all information for ease of processing.
- All groups must submit FORM A.
- If you are running a tournament or special event based on the ice over 2-3 days: FORM B
- If you need to add a NEW date during the season: FORM C
- To book rooms/spaces for meetings, registration, year-end parties, banquet, etc.: FORM E
During the season, if you need to:
- amend or cancel a rental that has already been booked, this must be done in writing by email.
- book a new time, submit FORM C.
Please also review the Lottery Licensing Information Sheet (linked below) if you have any plans to fundraise this season.
All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Community Services office in the Civic Centre.
Questions or issues with the forms and during the season can be directed to our Community Services Liaison at email@example.com or 613-687-5678 ext. 2112.
Based on 2019-20 use, here is likely what you need:
|FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request||
all weekly users with max 3 ice times per week
|FORM B - Multi-Day/Tournaments||Silver Kings Hockey Club, Petawawa Chiefs Hockey Club, any organization wishing to host a new special event|
|FORM C - One-time Use||any organization wishing to book new/additional time during the season|
|FORM E - Facility Request||any organization wishing to book space for meetings, registation, year-end parties, banquets, etc.|
Thank you for choosing the Civic Centre for your seasonal ice rentals!