Seasonal ice requests are accepted by the Community Services Department early in the new year.
Seasonal user groups are asked to:
- review the Ice Allocation Policy (linked below)
- review our rental Terms and Conditions of Use:
- review the Rates & Fees (valid from Sept 2020 to August 2021)
- download and complete the applicable form(s) - ALL groups must complete FORM A
- submission date for 2021: March 31
Forms - please TYPE all information for ease of processing.
- All groups must submit FORM A.
- If you are running a tournament or special event based on the ice over 2-3 days: FORM B
- If you need to add a NEW date during the season: FORM C
- To book rooms/spaces for meetings, registration, year-end parties, banquet, etc.: FORM E
During the season, if you need to:
- amend or cancel a rental that has already been booked, this must be done in writing by email.
- book a new time, submit FORM C.
Please also review the Lottery Licensing Information Sheet (linked below) if you have any plans to fundraise this season.
All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Community Services office in the Civic Centre.
Questions or issues with the forms and during the season:
Community Services Liaison
Phone: 613-687-5678 ext. 2112
Based on past history, here is likely what you need:
|FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request||
all weekly users with max 3 ice times per week
|FORM B - Multi-Day/Tournaments||Silver Kings Hockey Club, Petawawa Chiefs Hockey Club, any organization wishing to host a new special event|
|FORM C - One-time Use||any organization wishing to book new/additional time during the season|
|FORM E - Facility Request||any organization wishing to book space for meetings, registation, year-end parties, banquets, etc.|
Thank you for choosing the Civic Centre for your seasonal ice rentals!