Seasonal ice requests are accepted by the Community Services Department early in the new year.
Seasonal user groups are asked to:
- review the Ice Allocation Policy (updated January 2021)
- review our rental Terms and Conditions of Use (updated 2020):
- anticipate a slight increase in rental fees each season (view the current Rates & Fees - valid from Sept 1 to August 30)
- adhere to the Civic Centre Arena Covid-19 Facility Protocol
- submit the applicable form(s) - ALL groups must complete FORM A
Annual submission deadline: April 30
Forms - please TYPE all information for ease of processing.
- All groups must submit FORM A.
- If you are running a tournament or special event based on the ice over 2-3 days: FORM B
- If you need to add a NEW date during the season: FORM C
- To book rooms/spaces for meetings, registration, year-end parties, banquet, etc.: FORM E
During the season, if you need to:
- amend or cancel a rental that has already been booked, this must be done in writing (email preferred).
- book a new time, submit FORM C.
Please also review the Lottery Licensing Information Sheet (linked below) if you have any plans to fundraise on Town property during the season.
All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Community Services office in the Civic Centre.
Thank you for choosing the Civic Centre for your seasonal ice rentals!
|Ice Allocation Policy (2021) - Town of Petawawa||74.34KB|