Board Goals - 2020
- Support the creation and implementation of a UOVOPP Detachment area Community Safety and Well-Being Plan.
- Foster the concept of community partnership and ownership in maintaining a safe community.
- Establish an active educational program consistent with our vision; including public awareness campaigns regarding false 911 calls, the legalization of recreational marijuana, distracted driving, seatbelt use, speeding, and impaired driving.
- Serve as a partner in the safety support network for children, youth, families, and seniors.
- Institute effective protocols which address violence against women
- Leverage technology to create operational efficiencies, and expand the PPSB’s social media presence.
- Ensure appropriate and professional interactions and communications.
Petawawa Police Services Board
January 23, 2020