Council is required to give notice of the proposed amendment(s) and public meeting as prescribed and make information relating to the amendment available to the public. Notice of Application and Public Meetings will be posted here and in the local paper.
July 8, 2021
Declaration of Surplus Land and Notice of Proposed Sale - Industrial Park
Notice is hereby given that the Council of the Town of Petawawa at its meeting to be held on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. at the Municipal Office, 1111 Victoria Street, Petawawa, will consider the following:
1. A declaration that certain lands in the Town of Petawawa, being Part of Lots 22 and 23, Concession 5 and more particularly described as Part 3 on Registered Reference Plan 49R-19365, being a portion of the Town of Petawawa Industrial Park, be declared surplus.
2. The proposed sale of a parcel of land, having a 63.03 metre frontage on Industrial Avenue and 119.41 metre depth and having an area of 0.760 ha (1.88 acres). The lands are zoned General Industrial under Zoning By-law 456/07, as amended.
**NOTICE - Venue Change - The Tuesday August 3, 2021 meeting will not be held at the Municipal Office but instead will now be held at the Petawawa Civic Centre, 16 Civic Centre Road at 6:30 p.m.
July 7, 2021
The Town of Petawawa has received an application for an official plan amendment. The proposed official plan amendment would re-designate a 4.711 hectare (11.64 acre) property from Commercial to Residential to permit a proposed residential plan of subdivision consisting of 96 townhouse units.
In the matter of Sections 17, 34, 51(20)(a) and (b) and 51(21) of the Planning Act, the Town of Petawawa hereby gives NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) An application for the approval of a plan of subdivision (application 47-T-21003).
(2) An application for an amendment to the Town of Petawawa Official Plan.
(3) An application for an amendment to the Town of Petawawa Zoning By-law 456/07.
(4) A public meeting regarding a proposed subdivision (application 47-T-21003) and an Official Plan amendment and zoning by-law amendment to allow the subdivision.
Subject Lands: The lands affected by the above-noted applications are described as Part of Lot 23, Concession 6, in the Town of Petawawa, and described more particularly as Part of Block 1, Plan 49M-68, as shown on the attached Key Map.
Public Meeting: A public meeting to inform the public of a proposed plan of subdivision, official plan amendment and zoning by-law amendment to allow the plan of subdivision will be held on Tuesday August 3, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. at the municipal offices of the Town of Petawawa.
**NOTICE - Venue Change - The Tuesday August 3, 2021 meeting will not be held at the Municipal Office but instead will now be held at the Petawawa Civic Centre, 16 Civic Centre Road at 6:30 pm.
The full notice and details are available in the file below.