Boat Launches & Marinas
The Town of Petawawa operates two municipal boat launches located on each of the Petawawa and Ottawa rivers.
The Petawawa River boat launch is located in Black Bay on Rantz Rd.
The Ottawa River launch is located at the Petawawa Point Park. The docks are put in seasonally as water levels permit. This launch is available to use for no fees, however there are restrictions on parking boat trailers and rigs which must be adhered to. Failure to adhere to the rules of use may result in fines being levied and/or vehicles being towed. Please respect all users of this facility and service.
The launch facilities are to accommodate small motorized craft as well as canoes and kayaks. There is no overnight services available at these launch points.
The Jubilee Lodge, N 45.55.236 - W 007.16.236, is the only marina located right in Petawawa, situated on the Garrison, open to the public. Jubilee Lodge and Marina offer the following services:
- 172 regular slips and open for visitors - seasonal slip rentals
- 17 houseboats, 14 wet moorings, 17 regular slips
- fuel and pump out station boat launch
- eagle marine mechanic at marina
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals CAC discounts
- special occasion banquet facility - licensed bar and patio
- 18 hole golf course, beaches, and campground just a short walk.
Other Marinas (outside Petawawa)