August 8th, 2020
Kayak Fishing Derby
The Ottawa River is a multi-species mecca with over 85 species of freshwater fish!
- This is a "catch, measure, photo, release" format open to all anglers.
- Multi-species fishing with prizes for longest smallie, largemouth, pike, walleye and catfish
- This event takes place at Petawawa Point Beach starting at 6:00 am!
- Anglers must use a human-powered watercraft such as a fishing kayak.
- Questions for the Derby can be directed to email@example.com or 613-687-5678 ext. 2102.
Check back for UORRPF INFO PACKAGE.
REGISTRATION & FEES
This event is jointly hosted by the Town of Petawawa and the City of Pembroke.