Kayak Fishing Derby
- This is a "catch, measure, photo, release" format open to all anglers.
- Multi-species fishing with prizes for longest smallie, largemouth, pike, walleye and catfish
- This event takes place at Petawawa Point Beach starting at 6:00 am!
- Anglers must use a human-powered watercraft such as a fishing kayak.
- Questions for the Derby can be directed to email@example.com or 613-687-5678 ext. 2102.
The Ottawa River is a multi-species mecca with over 85 species of fresh water fish!
Check back for UORRPF INFO PACKAGE.
Check back for REGISTER NOW (link to RaceHub)
This event is jointly hosted by the City of Pembroke and the Town of Petawawa.