To find out about road closures/construction occuring within the Town of Petawawa or the County of Renfrew, please visit the Municipal 511 website.
2021 Construction Program:
- April – May: Sanitary replacement along Petawawa Boulevard and entrance to Pinehurst Estates
- May - June: Biesenthal Road Reconstruction from Airport Road to a point 1 kilometre South. Please note lane and road closures will be implemented as required throughout the duration of the reconstruction; limits on access for local traffic and emergency vehicles will be minimized as much as possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Mantha, Manager of Public Works, at 613-687-5536 EXT. 2301. After hours please call 1-855-539-7610.
- May - June: Airport Road Rehabilitation from 300m west of Biesenthal Road to 150m east of Len Hopkins Drive. One lane of the road will remain open to traffic during work hours, and both lanes will be open to traffic during evenings and weekends. Should you have questions or concerns, please contact site supervisor, Kolin Kuehl, at 613-717-0022 (R.G.T. Clouthier Construction)
- May – October: Portage Road Reconstruction from Petawawa Bulevard to Scott Ave, Scott Ave from Portage Road to Hilda Street and Hilda Street from Scott Ave to Audrey Street. Please note lane and road closures will be implemented as required throughout the duration of the reconstruction; limits on access for local traffic and emergency vehicles will be minimized as much as possible. Temporary utility service interruptions will also be required throughout the duration of the contract. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact site supervisor, Neil Mullin, at 613-433-6198 (Bonnechere Excavating Inc.)
- May – July: (COUNTY OF RENFREW PROJECT) Mill and pave work to Petawawa Boulevard including replacing sections of concrete curb. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Bertrand (613) 312-0358 or Bryton Weckworth at (613) 635-0768. (H & H Construction) Further information on the project, click HERE.
Did you know?
- Petawawa Boulevard
- Doran Road
- Murphy Road
- Laurentian Drive and
- Victoria Street
are all County roads and therefore are managed and maintained by the County of Renfrew Public Works Department. If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding these roads. You can do so on the County's website under their Roads page and select the option to Report a Concern.
Other inquiries and concerns regarding these roadways to the Director of Public Works & Engineering, Lee Perkins.
Did you know?
The roads on Garrison Petawawa, including both the North and South town sites are property of the Federal Government, under management and jurisdiction of the Garrison. Please direct all inquiries and concerns regarding the Garrison to the base Public Affairs Officer.
|2021 Construction Program Map||59.15KB|