print page icon

How can I file a general complaint about ORVs?

If your complaint is not regarding speeding or not about an ORV traveling outside of the designated routes, you may file your complaint with the Town of Petawawa.

Complaints can be submitted via email to with the following subject line "ORV Complaint".

Complaints can also be submitted via telephone to 613-687-5536.

Complaints can also be submitted via mail to Town of Petawawa, 1111 Victoria Street, Petawawa, ON K8H 2E6, re: "ORV Complaint".

Complaints will be compiled in December 2023 and presented to Council in a follow-up report in January 2024 regarding the future of ORV access to municipal roads in the Town of Petawawa.