- Read and follow the manufacturer's charging instructions.
- Always use the manufacturer's battery, cord, and power adapter made specifically for the device. Aftermarket and generic accessories have been linked to serious lithium-ion battery fires.
- Plug the charger directly into a wall outlet, not a power strip or extension cord.
- Don't leave a device unattended while charging. Disconnect the charger when the device is fully charged - do not overcharge the device.
- Charge devices on a hard, stable surface - never on a bed, couch, or pillow.