Seasonal field/diamond requests are accepted by the Community Services Department early in the new year.
Seasonal user groups are asked to:
- review the Field Allocation Policy (updated 2021)
- review our rental Terms and Conditions of Use (updated 2020):
- submit a written Covid-19 Plan as per our Covid-19 Rental Requirements guideline
- review the Rates & Fees
- submit the applicable form(s) - ALL groups must complete FORM A
Annual submission deadline: March 1
Forms - please TYPE all information for ease of processing.
- All groups must submit FORM A.
- If you are running a tournament over 2-3 days: FORM B
- if you need to add a NEW date during the season: FORM C
- If you are running a multi-day camp: FORM D
- for meetings, registration, year-end parties, banquet, etc.: FORM E
During the season, if you need to:
- amend or cancel a rental that has already been booked, this must be done in writing by email.
- book a new time, submit FORM C.
Please also review the Lottery Licensing Information Sheet if you have any plans to fundraise this season.
All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Community Services office in the Civic Centre.
Based on past history, here is likely what you need:
|FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request||Ladies Slo-Pitch
Ottawa Valley Baseball League
UOV Adult Soccer Club
|FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request
â€‹*MINOR SPORTS ONLY
|PP Little League
Petawawa Minor Soccer Club
|FORM B - Multi-Day/Tournaments||Co-ed Slo-Pitch|
|FORM C - One-time Use||any organization wishing to book new/additional time during the season|
|FORM D - Multi-Day/Camps||Petawawa Minor Soccer Club|
|FORM E - Facility Request||any organization wishing to book space for meetings, registation, year-end parties, banquets, etc.|
Thank you for choosing the Town of Petawawa for your seasonal field and diamond rentals!
|Field Allocation Policy (2021) - Town of Petawawa||57.91KB|