Seasonal User Groups - SUMMER
It's time to book! Seasonal field/diamond requests are now being accepted by the Community Services Department for the 2020 summer season.
Seasonal user groups are asked to:
- review all relevant rental documents (linked below): Field Allocation Policy, rental Terms and Conditions of Use and Rates & Fees
- download and complete the applicable form(s) - ALL groups must complete FORM A
- submit by March 1, 2020 for seasonal priority
Forms - please TYPE all information for ease of processing.
- All groups must submit FORM A.
- If you are running a tournament over 2-3 days: FORM B
- if you need to add a NEW date during the season: FORM C
- If you are running a multi-day camp: FORM D
- for meetings, registration, year-end parties, banquet, etc.: FORM E
During the season, if you need to:
- amend or cancel a rental that has already been booked, this must be done in writing by email.
- book a new time, submit FORM C.
Please also review the Lottery Licensing Information Sheet (linked below) if you have any plans to fundraise this season.
All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Community Services office in the Civic Centre.
Questions or issues with the forms and during the season:
Community Services Liaison
Phone: 613-687-5678 ext. 2112
Based on 2019 use, here is likely what you need:
|FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request||
Ottawa Valley Baseball League
UOV Adult Soccer Club
FORM A - Organization Info and Seasonal Request
*MINOR SPORTS ONLY
PP Little League
Petawawa Minor Soccer Club
|FORM B - Multi-Day/Tournaments||Co-ed Slo-Pitch|
|FORM C - One-time Use||any organization wishing to book new/additional time during the season|
|FORM D - Multi-Day/Camps||Petawawa Minor Soccer Club|
|FORM E - Facility Request||any organization wishing to book space for meetings, registation, year-end parties, banquets, etc.|
Thank you for choosing the Town of Petawawa for your seasonal field and diamond rentals!