Use This New Online Option to Contact the OPP

If you are a resident of the Town of Petawawa and would like to file a report on a non-emergency issue, you can do so in one of three ways:

1. Call 1-888-310-1122 to speak to the dispatcher to register your concern and start the reporting process;


2. Go to the Detachment at 1913 Petawawa Boulevard and speak to a staff member;


3. Use the newly launched OPP Citizen Self-Reporting app.

This system allows you to submit a report from your computer or mobile device at your convenience and without going to an OPP detachment. However, in order for the police to officially act on your concern, an official complaint must be registered so an incident report can be completed and be assigned for follow-up.

All submissions will be reviewed by an officer, and you may be contacted to provide more information. You must have a valid e-mail address in order to submit a report.

Use This System To Report:

File a Citizen's Report Now

DO NOT Use This System: