As part of the 25th Anniversary celebrations, the Town of Petawawa will be hosting a Pop-In Craft and Vendor Show.
When: Saturday, July 2nd.
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Where: The vendors will be placed around the Container Market and Kin Hut Field House area.
Requirements: Vendors with handmade, homemade products.
Fee: $20 + HST for one table w/ 2 chairs (minimum fee). An additional table (provided by Town) is + $20 or you can bring your own 2nd table (2 tables maximum).
How to book your space?
- Here is the google booking form to reserve a space: Booking form for July 2nd Craft Show for Town's 25th Anniversary
How to pay for your space through the online portal?
- Link to Pay for Craft Vendor space for Saturday, July 2nd: Payment Portal (ezfacility.com)
- You may wish to review the guide (see below) for the payment portal if it is the first time you use this service with us.
Guide for the Payment Portal
How to complete the payment form
Section: Please select the desired registration type to continue
- You must select the circle – if selected it will turn green
- Then select the drop-down tab to indicate one table ($20) or two ($40).
Section: Registrant Information
- Every field with an asterisk must be completed in order for the system to complete processing.
- Under the birth date field just put the date of the event and the year 2021. Under the medical allergy and emergency contact, you can just put N/A.
Section: Notes and Comments
- Here you complete your credit card payment information.
- We strongly encourage all interested vendors to make the payment this way to guarantee their spot as spaces are limited.
- Then hit submit registration
- This will take you to a waiver form where you will have to checkboxes and then sign.
- The system will then send you an email to the address you provided and ask you to confirm the address. Once you do this you will be registered and your proof of payment will send.
If you need to make an alternate payment arrangement then kindly attend the Civic Centre office during business hours 8:30 am – 4:00 pm weekdays at 16 Civic Centre Road and complete a paper copy of the registration and make your payment. You can call 613-687-5678 to get assistance with the online submission as well.