Next: July 26 2023
Past: May 31 2023
On this page you can find webinars and events planned by Startup Canada in collaboration with their Ecosystem Partners.
Sections will include Startup Women, Startup Global and Startup Gov.
Startup Women Webinars and Events
From Women-Led Investment Funds to Building Customer Trust with a Solid Brand Strategy to Financial Fitness, our webinars are geared towards supporting the business development of early-stage entrepreneurs.
- How Women-Led Funding is Changing the Game - Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 12 pm (ET)
- How to Build Customer Trust with a Solid Brand Strategy - Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12 pm (ET)
- Content Marketing Through Storytelling - Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at 12 pm (ET)
- How I raised my First 100K - And What I Did Next - Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 12 pm (ET)
- Financial Fitness: Keeping Your Books in Shape - Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 12 pm (ET)
Startup Global Webinars and Events
Startup Global connects a pan-Canadian cohort of entrepreneurs wanting to build global businesses with a network of international ecosystem partners dedicated to their success. This free, annual flagship program recognizes the importance that exporting plays on the Canadian economy, celebrates those making waves in the global marketplace, and empowers early-stage founders to take their businesses to the international stage.
- The Business of Barcodes: Scanning for Success - Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 1 pm (ET)
- Building Intellectual Property Skills - Date: Thursday, April 13, 2023, at 1 pm (ET)
- Dollars and Demographics: Generating Business in Your Target Market - Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023, at 1 pm (ET)
- Ready, Set, Go Global! Assessing Export Readiness - Date: Thursday, November 9, 2023, at 1 pm (ET)
Startup Gov Webinars and Events
Startup Gov gives every entrepreneur a voice to government to create the conditions necessary for entrepreneurial success in Canada.
- Startup Canada Day on the Hill - Date: October 20, 2023 - Join the mailing list for details