Join us for an evening of Ultimate Werewolf, Food, Drinks and Boardgames!
There is a family of werewolves hunting down the pioneer families at Petawawa Heritage Village! Will your family survive the night and identify the family of werewolves or become the werewolves' next meal?
Players will roam the village and investigate clues, and interrogate other players in an attempt to discover who the werewolves are. A town council meeting will be called and the families of the village will nominate and vote out one family they think are the werewolves. If the werewolves are successfully voted out the villagers win. If not the game continues and another family will be eaten by the werewolf family.
Tickets are $49.50+ HST per player and include admission to the village, participation in the main game, access to post werewolf board game area, and a delicious dinner!
You require a minimum of 4 Players on Your team.
- What is for dinner? This year the theme for the game is Wolf Hunt. We will be serving a hearty "wolf" stew, freshly made rustic bread, and a hot apple cobbler for a late-night snack. As always there will be a bowl of treats on your table when you arrive.
- What do I wear? Participants are encouraged to dress in traditional pioneer outfits, Halloween costumes, or just regular clothes. This year we will have access to the town tavern for eating and board game playing.
- What ages is this for? The evening is adults only. Ages 19+ as alcohol will be served. There is a CASH bar being run by the Heritage Village.
- How do I know if I am a Villager or a Werewolf? Players will be emailed their registration package and role cards one week before the games start.
- What time does the game start? Gates open at 6:00 pm. Main Game Begins at 7 pm and will end by 10 pm. The Howl at the Moon Saloon will be open until 11 pm for post-game snacks, beer, and board games!
- When are tickets available? They are available now until October 11th. There are a maximum of 44 tickets available.
- When booking your tickets please keep your teams to 4-6 Players. Please let us know who will be on your team by making a note in the order comments. If you are attending the event with more than 6 players you will have to start a second team of a minimum of 4 players. If you are coming as a single player or as a couple we will put you on a team. If you have any dietary requirements, please add that to the order comments as well.
- All teams need at least one cell phone number provided to the gamekeeper. The game will rely on using text messages between players, wolves, NPCs.
- You will be emailed the Monday before the game to let you know if you are a Werewolf or Villager. Please do not share your role with any other players.
- **This Event has sold out every year. Be sure to get your tickets before they are gone**
There are a maximum of 44 tickets available. Get your tickets today!