Support our Businesses Video Promotion series
Petawawa Business Video Promotion
As an additional means to support local businesses, the Town of Petawawa is piloting a video series featuring local establishments. One local business will be featured per video (or more, depending on participation) and these will be posted to the Town of Petawawa social media and Petawawa Business social media site.
Here are the Petawawa businesses featured in this series thus far:
Beyond Nutrition https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/videos/678719432895285/
Sunny Side Up Breakfast Buffet https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/videos/669566766944904/
Rick's Pet Stores https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/videos/255796252470425/
Burnt Bridge Quality Meats https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/videos/261586225025617/
Pembroke Hyundai https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/posts/3248270335251480
Pembroke Mitsubishi https://www.facebook.com/petawawabusinesses/posts/3261329950612185
The approximate length of each video will be 1 to 1.5 minutes. The proposed content will include a short introduction, business info through a Q&A or blurb and a short conclusion as per below.
Shot of the business from outside
Business name and location
Transition to Q&A
Who are you
· owners/employees introduce themselves, can give 1-2 sentences about their involvement with the business
· e.g. “I’m Jack and I have owned XX for ## years” or “I’m Sarinda and I am the (position name) at XX business. I’ve worked here for ## years and I love it here!”
Short summary of business
· 2-3 sentences that sum up your business’ products or services, type of business, etc.
· e.g. “At XX, we sell household furniture and appliances. We also offer interior decorating services, from designing to purchasing and arranging, as well as staging if you are selling your home.”
Customers/target audience (where applicable)
· 1-2 sentences about your customers or target audience
· E.g. “We cater to first time homeowners who need to fill their house with love!” or “Our customer base is quite broad as everyone needs furniture and appliances, whether it is first-time purchases or replacements or because of redecorating or moves.”
Services offered during pandemic – innovation of business model
· 2-3 sentences summary of what you’re offering that’s likely different than normal (different hours, delivery service, new products, mail outs, social media, etc.)
Message to Petawawa residents/other
· Anything else that you want to say to wrap up
Other questions/topics possible!
Shot from outside business
Repeat of business name location, hours and contact info
If you prefer the Q&A method, we propose a recorded interview by Zoom. Ideally, you will be inside your business and can use your phone or laptop to show the business behind you or you could stay outside the frame and just show products while you respond to questions (or both).
If you prefer to tape yourself, you could use your own technology to record a short video or a number of clips and submit to the Town.
We will happily work with you for the best fit!
If you are interested in being a featured Petawawa business simply communicate with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary arrangments with you.