Support our Businesses 2020 Social Media Contest
The Town of Petawawa, through its Petawawa Business Facebook page, is running a five (5) week contest to encourage support for our local Petawawa businesses. Each week we will feature a different question requiring participant interaction in the form of liking a Town of Petawawa social channel and responding to the question with five (5) local businesses in a comment below the contest post.
- Contest will run weekly for five weeks. (Starting April 3rdth) The weekly question will be posted each Friday and last until Thursday evening the following week. Winning entries will be posted the Monday of each successive week.
Week 1: Post Friday, April 3, 2020 – open till Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Winner announced Monday, April 13, 2020. Lauren Trute was the week one winner!
Week 2: Post Friday, April 10, 2020 – open till Thursday, April 16, 2020.
Winner announced Monday, April 20, 2020. Brianna Saunders was the week two winner!
Week 3: Post Friday, April 17, 2020 – open till Thursday, April 23, 2020.
Winner announced Monday, April 27, 2020. Viviane Mainville was the week three winner!
Week 4: Post Friday, April 24, 2020 – open till Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Winner announced Monday, May 4, 2020. Eryka Parish was the week four winner!
Week 5: Post Friday, May 1, 2020 – open till Thursday, May 7, 2020.
Winner announced Monday, May 11, 2020. Irene Van Gemeren was the week five winner!
- For a submission to be considered a valid entry, businesses listed in response to the weekly question must be located and operate within Renfrew County.
- Anyone can enter. One submission per week.
- Tags are encouraged! When naming businesses in your responses, please use the @ sign.
- Each week, the winner will be randomly drawn from all entrants who have fully completed the weekly contest parameters. Note: If one of the stipulations is to like a particular social feed and you have done so already, then you will have satisfied that requirement.
- The weekly winner will be announced on the Mondays indicated by 12:00 noon on the Town of Petawawa Business Facebook social media channel and on this webpage.
- The weekly prize will be five (5) gift cards/certificates for $10 each, so a $50 prize package each week, from five (5) local Petawawa businesses. You will be contacted through Messenger with notification if you win. The winners name will be included in the announcement post.
- To spread the wealth, a name drawn that has already won in a previous week, will be offered a conciliatory prize of one gift card/certificate for $10 from a local Petawawa business of their choice.
- Any questions about this contest can be addressed by email at email@example.com or by calling 613-687-5678 ext. 2021.
Thank you for celebrating and supporting Petawawa’s businesses with us!
|Support our Businesses 2020 Social Media Contest||49.17KB|