Whitewater Put-ins & Take-outs
The Petawawa River offers a series of challenging whitewater sections with Class 3 and 4 spring-run rapids at various locations along the river. For the competitior out there, the Hell or High Water event held each spring offers a challenging competitive twist to running the Petawawa.
- MTO Property where Rants Rd. meets the Petawawa River adjacent to Hwy 17
- Parkette at the end of Wilson Ave. by railway bridge
- Centennial Park at downstream side of Catwalk
- Golf Course rapids at end of tall Pines Rd.
- Lookout at the end of Islandview Dr.